Monday, December 24, 2007

ANOTHER DAY


I think I'll go home now
It's
been the greatest day
Thank
you for shedding life to my fantasy
Throw me a wicked
smile
The one like
yesterday
That threw me up and away to the evergreen

*
Like a
spiral staircase
Down I go
losing every step
I sense an
earthquake I.L.U.
Don't even
know how to say
When will it break?
Today is gone

But tomorrow will be okay

I'll wait another day
I'll wait another day, yeah...


Morning awakes me
I need a
special plan
This very
simple task I cannot overcome
Hundreds of
streets I roamed
In search
for the perfect line
But nothing I've found good enough
For a boy like you

*

I'll wait another day
I'll wait another day, yeah... (2X)

ADLIB

Why I can never let you go?
So strange extraordinary
Why I can never tell you so?
I
must be dumb
Why I can
never let this go?
Can't stop
this fun it must be done

I'll wait another day
I'll wait another day, yeah... (2X)

No comments: